Terms and conditions
Pet Secret d.o.o. – limited liability company
Headquarters: Medarska 69, 10000 Zagreb, Hrvatska.
Personal Identification Number (OIB): 50255581077.
Share capital: 20.000,00 kn, paid in full.
Administration: Jela Bošnjak; Dario Čičin-Karlov.
The company is registered at the Commercial Court in Zagreb under the registration number of the entity (MBS): 04870646.
IBAN: HR4623600001102670516 at Zagrebačka banka d.d. at Trg Bana Josipa Jelačića 10, 10000 Zagreb, Croatia.
Telephone: +385 1 2086 493
THE MEANING OF THE EXPRESSIONS REFERRED TO IN THESE GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The Consumer Protection Act (Official Gazette 41/14, 110/15), Heading III. – Conclusion of off-premises and distance agreements, from Article 57 to Article 80, Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (Official Journal of the European Union L 119 , 4 May 2016, p. 1 shall apply to the conditions of business conduct, hereinafter referred to as the General Data Protection Regulation and the Act on the Implementation of the General Data Protection Regulation (Official Gazette 42/18)
- Seller – Pet Secret d.o.o., Medarska 69, 10000 Zagreb, OIB: 50255581077.
- www.petsecret.hr – Website owned by the Seller.
- The customer – Any person who, after reviewing and selecting a product or service, has completed the registration of their data and ordered a product or service.
- User of the “Pet Secret” – any person who uses the “petsecret.hr” website for the purpose of purchasing products advertised on the same site or obtaining data about a particular product.
- Use of “petsecret.hr” – access to www.petsecret.hr to obtain information about the con-tent of the site and/or online purchasing.
- Online purchase or web shop – purchasing products through “petsecret.hr”.
- Products – all products that are listed on “petsecret.hr” and that can be purchased via the web shop
GENERAL TERMS OF SALE
The holder of all rights on the website www.petsecret.hr is the company Pet Secret d.o.o. (hereinafter referred to as Pet Secret). By using the “petsecret.hr” service of the web shop and all associated sites and services at www.petsecret.hr, it is considered that consumers are at all times aware of these Terms of Sale (hereinafter: the Terms) and that they fully understand and accept them.
These Terms apply to the rights and obligations arising from the purchase of products or services through the Pet Secret Web Store and the rights and obligations arising from the conclusion of the Distance Selling Agreement (hereinafter referred to as “the Agreement”) between the consumer as end customer and Pet Secret web shop, are considered an integral part of such agreements. Concerning the terms and conditions of ordering the product, the price of the product, the method of payment, warranty, complaints and returns, delivery, the confidentiality of personal data and other issues related to the use of “petsecret.hr” and online purchase.
Users are advised to familiarise themselves with these Terms and Conditions regularly before purchasing, to be acquainted with all rights and obligations.
The agreement of sale of the product between the Buyer and the Seller is concluded at the moment of ordering the product.
The customer can only be an adult and a legally competent person. Agreements on be-half of minors and legally incompetent persons may be concluded by their legal representatives or guardians, and partially legally competent persons may conclude the agreement only with the consent of their legal representative or guardian. The Seller assumes no liability for acting contrary to this provision
The users of “petsecret.hr” are obliged to provide accurate, valid and complete personal data when filling out the registration form, and the contrary action authorises the Seller to deny such user access or realisation of all or part of the services offered by “petsecret.hr”.
The seller is authorised, without notice, to change the contents of these General Terms, product range, prices, other information related to the web shop as well as all other content of “petsecret.hr”, which is why users of “petsecret.hr” are obliged to view the content of the same at every visit. Failure to do so releases the Seller of any liability. These changes take effect by posting on the www.petsecret.hr website
The Seller shall be exempt from any liability for damage that may occur on devices that allow access to “petsecret.hr” and data stored on the same devices when using “petsecret.hr” if it is caused by unlawful acts of third parties, computer viruses, etc. and other cases for which the Seller is not responsible. The Seller is also exempt from any liability if circumstances prevent the use of “petsecret.hr”.
Pet Secret posts all materials, photos, and texts on the Website in good faith to make it easy for the customer to make their purchase. Pet Secret does not warrant that the product photos fully match the appearance of the product itself. We are not responsible for any unintentional errors in the product description. All descriptions are regularly and thoroughly checked.
WEB SHOP – SALES AND TERMINATION OF THE SALES AGREEMENT
- Online purchases can only be made if the customer enters the correct information re-quested at the designated site at “petsecret.hr”. When filling out the form, the customer is obliged to provide accurate, valid and complete personal data. These Terms, as well as certain terms and conditions of sale indicated with information about particular products, represent the offer of Pet Secret for the conclusion of the Agreement and the user accepts as a customer by completing the form and concluding the order or other-wise determined by these Terms, which is considered to be an agreement between the customer and Pet Secret , and under the terms of sale set out in these Terms.
- The object and commercial purpose of the Agreement is to purchase the selected product through the “petsecret.hr” web store, while paying the appropriate fee – the price of that product. The agreement is concluded using remote communication (the Agreement concluded at a distance) through online ordering – web shops, printed promotional messages with the order form, telephone with human mediation.
- The customer is authorised to choose the possibility for the Seller to inform him about new products, products on the promotion, etc. (newsletter). Upon successful completion of the application (all required information correctly filled in), a notification of successful registration will be sent to the Buyer’s e-mail.
- The products that can be purchased are advertised on “petsecret.hr”, while all products shall be listed together with the product description and price.
- Selecting the desired product is made by adding to the “cart” by clicking on the “Add to cart” link. If the Buyer purchases a product that has, meanwhile, been sold, then the Seller will contact the Buyer to arrange for further action (refund, purchase of another product, or delivery of a product of the same type when the Seller obtains it from its suppliers). The Seller, except for the obligation mentioned above, is not liable to the Buyer in the described case on any basis.
- The “Cart” contains all the products selected by the Buyer for purchase together with the price of the product and the shipping price and the total price (VAT included). If the Buyer wishes to proceed with the purchase, they select the “Go to Payment” link and the system then automatically directs them to the “Checkout” page where the customer’s details and shipping addresses are required.
- After completing the above steps of the web shop and selecting “Order” on the “Checkout” page, the system automatically directs the Buyer to the “Order Confirmation” page, which contains information about the order number, payment as well as notification about sending a confirmation email containing the offer sales of selected products and notification of e-mail address and toll-free telephone number through which the Buyer can obtain all necessary information.
- If the shipment is damaged during transport, and such damage is visible upon taking over the shipment, we kindly ask the Buyer not to take over such shipment. If the Buyer determines the damage after opening the shipment, please keep the original packaging and apply by email: firstname.lastname@example.org for us to check the condition of the shipment as soon as possible and send a new one. In accordance with the Consumer Protection Act, the Buyer is entitled to unilaterally terminate the agreement without giving reasons within 14 days from the date of delivery of the product and in accordance with Article 77, paragraph 5 of the Consumer Protection Act, responsible for any impairment of the purchased product as a result of handling the purchased product in the following percentages:
– 0% if the product is not used and the packaging contains no defects
– 15% if the packaging is damaged
– 25% if there is no packaging
- Product prices are expressed as retail prices. The prices of the products and the prices of the delivery are expressed in kunas and include VAT. The seller updates the prices daily, which makes it possible for prices in stores to be different from prices on the “petsecret.hr” web shop.
- The seller is authorised to change prices without notice and is authorised to change prices exclusively for a web shop without notice. The Seller is also entitled to determine at any time, without prior notice, discounts, daily or weekly actions, actions for a particular product, group of products and/or for all products, as well as for a particular payment method. The aforementioned benefits may be exclusive to online shopping, which will be indicated to the customer before the purchase.
- Price is set for each product. The process of entering a price on a website for each product is subject to multiple levels of control, but nonetheless, there is a possibility of human error. Such situations are exceptional and Pet Secret d.o.o. apologises to their customers in advance. Pet Secret will be forced to inform customers of the situation, the wrong price and the inability to deliver the ordered product with the wrong price on a specific order.
Supported payment methods are:
– cash on delivery (Croatia only)
– credit or debit card (Visa, Visa Electron, MasterCard, Maestro, Diners, Discover, JCB, UnionPay).
Pet Secret uses Secure Socket Layer (SSL) protocol with 128-bit data encryption. Pet Secret uses the Borgun system for online credit and debit card processing and payment.
All payments will be made in Croatian Kuna. The amount your credit card will be charged for is obtained by converting the price from the Euro to the Croatian Kuna according to the valid exchange rate of the Croatian National Bank.
When charged with your credit card, the same amount is converted to your local currency according to the valid exchange rate of the card association.
As a result of the price conversion, there is a possibility of a slight difference in the amount compared to the original price displayed on our website.
Products paid for in accordance with the order will be delivered to the buyer. If you would like to arrange an appropriate delivery date, please write it under NOTE, so that you the delivery service is informed. When processing a shipment, the buyer is notified by an e-mail of the status of his shipment. Delivery is made by the seller (through employees) or by hiring a reputable delivery (courier) service. Delivery is made to the entrance of the residential building of the buyer’s address.
During the pickup of the shipment, the buyer is obligated to inspect the shipment and, in the case of visible damage, has the right to refuse the pickup and to demand another a new delivery of the same product, undamaged.
In cases where the product delivered to the buyer is different from the one the buyer has ordered and/or purchased; the buyer has the right to request a new delivery of the ordered product. If this is not possible, the buyer has a right to request a refund in the amount paid originally for the product and the delivery or shipping costs, and is obliged to return the incorrectly delivered product.
Upon delivery, along with the product, the buyer receives all the documents accompanying the product, the invoice and the acknowledgment of receipt of the shipment which the buyer is obliged to sign. The signature on the acknowledgment of receipt of the shipment means that the product has been taken over without any visible external damage.
Shipping rates include VAT and are shown during checkout on our official websites.
DELIVERY AND PAYMENT
- Cash on delivery (Croatia only)
- Maestro® i MasterCard® – one-time
- Visa® i Visa® Electron – one-time
- Diners® i Discover® – one-time
- JCB® – one-time
- UnionPay® – one-time
When the payment is made and visible (after paying the courier service employee), it is considered that the contract has been fulfilled. When paying cash, the order is paid in full and the exact amount to the courier employee when picking up the package. Cash on delivery is only available for deliveries in Croatia.
Prices for delivery in Croatia:
- Delivery to your doorstep in 2-4 working days – 30,00 HRK for orders up to 299,99 HRK.
- Delivery to your doorstep in 2-4 working days – free for orders of 300,00 HRK or more.
The stated delivery times are valid for most destinations in Croatia. For islands and smaller places, shipments are delivered according to the courier service schedule.
Prices for delivering to other countries within the EU:
- Slovenia, Hungary, Slovakia, Austria, Czech republic: delivery to your doorstep in 2-4 working days – 146,00 HRK
- Poland, Germany, Belgium, the Netherlands, Luxembourg: delivery to your doorstep in 3-5 working days – 150,00 HRK
- Romania, Italy, Bulgaria, Denmark, Great Britain, Ireland: delivery to your doorstep in 3-5 working days – 238,00 HRK
- Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia, Sweden, Greece, Finland, France: delivery to your doorstep in 4-6 working days – 257,00 HRK
- Spain, Portugal: delivery to your doorstep in 4-6 working days – 333,00 HRK
Upon ordering, you will receive:
- Order confirmation, or a confirmation that we have received the order.
- Notification that the order has been sent by GLS by e-mail with the shipment number, usually within 1 business day of ordering.
- Notification that the shipment arrives at the buyer’s address, by SMS if a number is provided.
You can track the delivery of the shipment via the GLS Track & Trace system.
European Commission Regulation no. 524/2013 on Online Consumer Dispute Resolution, effective 09.01.2016, launched the Online Dispute Resolution Platform (ODR Platform).
The ODR platform is located on the website http://ec.europa.eu/odr. This link can be used by consumers for cross-border dispute resolutions.
For consumer disputes on traders from the Republic of Croatia, this is not yet possible until the procedure is supported by the necessary legal regulations by the authorized legal bodies of the Republic of Croatia.
According to the Consumer Protection Act, Article 43, paragraph 2, we inform the buyers of the seller’s liability in case of material defects of the product when entering into a long-distance contract (online shopping).
In case of damage to the contents of the shipment or the case the shipment does not contain the products that were ordered and/or purchased, please contact us by e-mail at email@example.com without delay.
TERMINATION AND REIMBURSEMENT
- The Customer may unilaterally terminate the Agreement within 14 (fourteen) days from the delivery of the goods to the Buyer without giving reasons. The User is not entitled to unilateral termination of the Agreement: if the service has been fully delivered to them and the delivery started with their explicit prior consent and with their confirmation that they are aware that they will lose the right to unilaterally terminate the Agreement if the service is fully delivered, if the object of the Agreement is a commodity which by its very nature is, after delivery, in-separably mixed with other things,
- In order for a user to exercise the right to unilaterally terminate the Agreement, they must notify Pet Secret Ltd. of their decision to unilaterally terminate the Agreement before the deadline.
- Via a statement sent by mail (to Pet Secret doo, Medarska 69, 10000 Zagreb), or by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, stating: Account number, account date, name, address, telephone, fax number or email address.
- If the User unilaterally terminates the Agreement, they will be reimbursed with the money received from them, including delivery costs, without delay, and no later than 14 (fourteen) days from the date Pet Secret receives the user’s decision to unilaterally terminate the Agreement, except if the user has chosen another type of delivery that is not the cheapest standard delivery offered. The reimbursement will be made in the same way the payment was made by the user. In the event that the user agrees other-wise to the reimbursement, they do not bear any costs concerning the reimbursement. The reimbursement can be done by Pet Secret only after the goods have been returned to them or after they have been provided with proof that the goods have been sent back.
- The Customer is obliged to deliver the goods or send them to Pet Secret d.o.o., Medarska 69, 10000 Zagreb without unnecessary delay, and in any case not later than 14 (fourteen) days from the day when Pet Secret sent its decision on unilateral Agreement termination.
- The direct cost of returning the goods must be borne by the user themselves. The user kindly asks to be contacted at email@example.com before terminating the Agreement to be informed of the procedure for returning the goods.
- The user is in accordance with Article 77, paragraph 5. of the Consumer Protection Act, responsible for any loss of value of the goods resulting from handling of the goods, except for the handling that was necessary to determine the nature, characteristics, and functionality of the goods.
- If at the user’s request, the delivery of the service commenced during the termination period for the unilateral termination of the Agreement, the User is obliged to pay to Pet Secret an amount commensurate with what was delivered by the time the User notified Pet Secret of the unilateral termination of the Agreement.
PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
The Seller collects the personal data of the Customers only to the extent necessary to fulfil their obligation, to inform about new and promotional improve relations with the Customers, and to verify other information necessary for online purchase.
The Seller undertakes to protect the personal data of the Buyer in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation and other applicable regulations and undertakes not to disclose the personal data to third parties without the Buyer’s consent (except information necessary for business partners to complete the delivery of the purchased product). Exempted from this are cases in which the Seller is obliged, under a valid order of the authorised state bodies, in accordance with the law, to provide or allow access to the personal data of the Buyers.
Pet Secret does not record your credit card number or store transaction information. Pet Secret uses credit card payment services from a third party, an authorised bank, which protects your data by encryption.
The customer has the right to request the addition, correction or modification of incorrect personal data.
For petsecret.hr to work properly, they must store a small amount of data (Cookies) on the user’s computer. According to EU regulations, Pet Secret must seek the user’s consent before saving the Cookie. By using the www.petsecret.hr website, the internet shop consents to the use of a Cookie.
By turning off Cookies, the user decides whether to allow cookies to be stored on their computer. The cookie settings can be controlled and configured in the web browser that the user uses to browse the web pages. If a user disables cookies, the site may not be able to use some of the functionality provided by the Pet Secret web shop.
The Seller gives Customers the right to use all services on “petsecret.hr” for personal use only for non-commercial purposes. Changing the content to “petsecret.hr”, in any form, is prohibited as is copying, public performance, etc. Use of the content of “petsecret.hr” on other web-sites is prohibited.
The Seller reserves the right to grant the rights for the publication of any material, parts of “petsecret.hr” to a third party only in the case of an agreement that regulates the rights and ob-ligations of the Seller and a third party that publishes the data.
Photos with products are for illustrative purposes only. Seller reserves the right to publish content in English where:
- it’s about the name of the product, its parts or functions in English,
- these are terms in the English language that are generally accepted in the Croatian language, that is, common terminology,
- there is a risk that significant information cannot be translated accurately enough into the Croatian language without losing their meaning and meaning.
You agree that all questions regarding your access to or use of “petsecret.hr” website and web store and related platforms, including all disputes, will be governed by the laws of the Republic of Croatia. You acknowledge the jurisdiction and venue of the courts in Zagreb and waive any objection to such jurisdiction or venue.
In the event of any controversy or dispute between Pet Secret d.o.o. arising out of or relating to your use of “petsecret.hr” and related platforms, the parties shall immediately, in good faith, attempt to resolve such dispute. If we are unable to resolve such dispute within a reason-able time (not more than thirty (30) days), either party may submit such controversy or dispute to mediation. If the dispute cannot be settled through mediation, the parties are free to exercise any right or remedy available to them under applicable law.
For all information, praise, remarks, complaints and any other notices, Buyers may contact the Seller at:
- address: Pet Secret d.o.o., Medarska 69, 10000 Zagreb, Croatia
- telephone/fax: +385 1 2086 493
- e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org